Project Life Cycle
General Remodeling Process for Interiors
Design Layout/Homeowner ApprovalPhase 1 – Initial Appointment
- Free Project Estimate Service
*Homeowner Tip: Before the estimating process we encourage homeowners to look at magazines and showrooms to gather a sense of style or feel you would like to accomplish for the new space.
Phase 2 – Selection Process
- Project estimate is approved by homeowner
- Follow up Meeting scheduled for Contract Signing and Establish Start Date
- Project Manager & Interior Designer Review Project
- Selection Process Begins
- Pre Construction Meeting Scheduled
- Arrange project details with homeowner
Phase 3 – Installation
- Drywall/Trim Work
- Painting/Additional Tile Work
- Punch out –Final walk through
Phase 4 – Completion
- Enjoy your new remodeled space!
Remodeling is not only creating a beautiful space that you and your family can enjoy it also increases the value of your home, creates a functional updated living space, and will be more energy efficent. By updating appliances, plumbing fixtures, windows, lighting and electronics to Energy Star will dramtically save money in the future on utility and water bills.